I like drinking coffee alone, and reading alone. I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone. I like eating alone, and listening to music alone. It gives me time to think, and set my mind free.
But when I see a mother with her child, a girl with her lover, or a friend laughing with their best friend, I realize that even though I like being alone, I don’t fancy being lonely. The sky is beautiful, but the people are sad. I just need someone who won’t run away.
when you think about how differently you act and talk depending on who you’re talking to and you sit there wondering which you is the real you
my phone changes “yo” to “to” and its jeopardizing my street cred
- Me yesterday: Fuck off and leave me alone
- Me today: Fuck off and leave me alone
- Me tomorrow: Fuck off and leave me alone
- Child me: WOW WHEN IM A TEENAGER IM GONNA GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS TO THE MALL AND PARTY AND DATE HOT PEOPLE AND BE POPULAR AND COOL
- Teenage me: *hisses at sunlight*